The Following policies and procedures are in compliance with the most recent Illinois Executive Order, and current recommendations from the CDC.
Everyone is required to read our COVID-19 FAQs before booking a tee time or arriving on site.
Safety is our Service!
- The facilities are sanitized and cleaned regularly.
- Carts and pull carts are permitted for individuals.
- Read all signage, listen to our staff and please follow their instructions.
- Social Distancing is required while on the property, including the parking lot.
- The clubhouse is open, but you must wear a face mask to enter all buildings.
- Outside alcohol is NOT permitted but is available for purchase.
- There will be no water coolers on the course, but water filling stations will be available in the clubhouse.
- All driving ranges and practice greens are open.
- Golf clubs are available for rent. They are sanitized after every use.
What you can do!
- Enjoy your time with friends and family at the course.
- Relax and have some fun. We love golf too!
- Help us keep the course open by following the policies.
- Be courteous and respectful other golfers and staff members.
Read the FAQ's on our website before booking a tee time or arriving on site.